Dear Bill,
Thank you for mentoring me this term.
As soon as I had you for Comp, Paint & Film last term, and saw how you think about art and filmmaking, I knew I wanted to continue learning from you! And you were incredibly kind and generous enough to take me on.
Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for leaving the independent study's boards at this place once grad show really started to consume my time, but I still learned so much about story from the time you shared with me. I also really enjoyed all your life stories. :)
I hope we will cross paths sometime. Until then, I wish you all the very best. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Christina
P.S.: All the posts are listed in reverse, with the most recent post coming after this one.
To help you view them chronologically, here's a link to the earliest post!
http://ckyangstory.blogspot.com/2017/02/preview.html
No comments:
Post a Comment